http://www.artisancam.org.uk/

This 2.0 tool will be very useful in my fourth grade classroom. My class is currently working on a service learning project to make others aware of pollution and how it affects the oceans and our lives. One of the activities they will be participating in is going to 2nd and 3rd grade classrooms to teach them about pollution, what causes it, and what they can do to help prevent it. They were going to use Microsoft Publisher to create brochures to hand out, but, after trying out this software, I will have them use it to create and print out their anti pollution books to be distributed to the smaller children. I think the books will prove much more successful than the brochures.The front and back can be tastefully designed, and 2-6 pages in between can be filled with information and illustrated by the student.
This can be a very useful tool.
Hi Connie,
ReplyDeleteI love your blog. You have some very useful tools on your blog that I will be exploring. Even though you are a grade 4 teacher I am sure these tools can be used for grade 1. I love the screenshots that you took of both Michael and Jenny's blog. You did a great job.